- Nothing is random in the world created by the author.’
How does Alfred Hitchcock use cinematic features to explore ideas in his
- How does Alfred Hitchcock present the idea in his film Psycho that being at odds with society’s values involves risk but complying with those values can also be harmful?
- In what ways does Alfred Hitchcock explore the oppressive weight of a dead past in Psycho?
- Show how Alfred Hitchcock uses one or more of the following as a device to reinforce ideas in his film Psycho:
- Changes in time
- Changes in place
- Recurring symbol(s)
- The way the text ends
- What techniques does Alfred Hitchcock use to influence the viewer to take a particular position concerning the issues explored in his film Psycho?
- How does Alfred Hitchcock use repetition as a technique to emphasize ideas in his film Psycho?
- How does Alfred Hitchcock’s use of one or more of Psycho’sminor characters enable the audience to reflect on the main ideas of the film?