Although the time of the university is a pleasant moment and a happy experience for the majority, the student is not exempt from the points of life. The situation of each individual is unique, but there are some problems that affect all college students at least once during the school years. When you go to college, you jump on the road to deal with the problems you may face.
- Time management Problem: the university is academically complex. For many, school courses require more effort than school efforts. Unlike most middle schools, colleges usually have two years in prison for one year. Most students try to get 15 points, while others try to get 18 points or even 21 points. From time to time it seems impossible to keep up with everything. The solution Know your limits. If you can not maintain 18 points per semester, you will have to reduce your speed and get only 15 points. Although the goal of college education is to learn as much as possible, it does not always mean that you are studying. It is important to plan some time to have fun and give you the engine to keep your head fresh and open.
- Debt Problem: the training costs are too high. Add this to the cost of housing, food, supplies, transportation, textbooks, and have a recipe for unmanageable debt. Most financial advisors recommend not taking more than one person awaiting the first year of employment. However, the costs of higher education make it harder to comply with this rule. According to an article published in US News, half of the current students say that the cost reevaluates the evaluations. The students are leaving the university more and more because they can not pay it. Others are forced to comply with a full academic program with full employment. The problems without debt are almost unknown. Solution: Obtaining student loans is relatively easy. However, many students do not know how the payment works and how many years they can pay their debts. This lack of understanding increases stress. An important part of your education is education about the structure of the loans you pay for this training. Work with a financial advisor to have a clear idea of the debt you are entering. Think about working on campus. Working on campus reduces transportation costs and helps you focus more on the academic level. If you have a job in high school and moved to a local university, look for the possibility of continuing to work at the school. When you go to school, find out that you need to move to a job near your school. Also, create a budget to go shopping, eat and do it.
- Become very thin The problem To pay for the high cost of a college education, many students need to find a job. Extremely difficult to reconcile 15-18 points, relationships, extracurricular activities. Many students try to do all these activities for a day and do not get enough sleep. Without proper rest, students will be vulnerable to physical and emotional problems. The solution Decide what is important. Priority and planning for events, games, meetings, social events and research. Consider your options when you get a job. Universities generally offer students work in a timely manner.
- Behavior at home The problem, whether it is good or not, is that most students, especially those who went to school for more than three hours from home, became owners. Freshmen suffer more than their first year. Solution: if you live three or four hours from home (a comfortable one-day trip), plan to visit the house once or twice. Search and send emails, friends, family and assistance packages. These steps should help reduce the feeling of nostalgia. Many camps have student support groups. Similar experiences can help you communicate with others. You can even meet someone you know. Do not forget that other students you contact every day can feel like you and help each other. Depression Issue. Any problem on this list can increase the student’s level of stress and contribute to emotional stress. Some find temporary relief at parties that can contribute to long and long-term depression. Solution. If stress and depression are a problem, seek professional support. Many universities have free counseling programs for students. Counselors are trained to help students listen again.
- Illness / health status Problem: Excessive stress, inadequate self-sufficiency and lack of sleep can cause health problems. Living close to the hospital creates health risks and can increase the chances of a student contracting a disease related to the contract. Solution: Eat healthy and balanced foods. Good sleep Wash your hands a lot. If the disease develops, visit the campus clinic.
- Social problems Problem: if you are lucky, you will have many new friends. It is important to bond and spend time with classmates and colleagues to create a community. However, spending too much time with others can be difficult and disputes can arise. Social relationships can be a distraction. Solution: take your time. If possible, take a break from the campus, visit a cafe or shopping mall, browse the neighborhood or visit the local park. Priority to learn and see yourself. If disputes arise and you need help, contact the RA or another person. Eighth party Problem: the party itself is not a problem. Parties can be a great way for students to take care of themselves. Sometimes, however, parties can cause problems. Drugs and alcohol can lead to bad choices, potential behavior, health risks and even fatal cases. Sex can be shocking, dangerous and even criminal without hard intervention and without precautions. Solution. Despite the importance of the parties, use them responsibly and legally, so as not to create any problem for you and others. He knows his limits. If you go on a trip home. Look at your friends and make sure they are safe. Make sure you drink plenty of water and drink it with alcohol. She uses a condom. Understand what “positive treatment” means
- Relationships The problem is that the relationship is good, but it can be overwhelming. Sometimes it takes a long time and may begin to affect their education. The couple will always know that there are differences that can get away from school and increase stress levels. Fragmentation can lead to more depression for some students. Solution. Since the solution is linked to each case, it is difficult to consult associates. Identify your needs and expectations from scratch. If you make a mistake, consult a school counselor to work on this experience.
- Select Pioneer Problem: there is too much pressure to choose the specialty. It is easy to believe that your experience can determine your future career and how much money you will earn; it means that the right decision now is very important (and stressful). Decision: The specialties of the university are important, but it does not reverse your future career or salary. Choose what you want If you do not know what to choose, choose something as broad and global as communication. Many students who take an undergraduate degree take another university degree. Too much concern for your experience, it’s not worth it. Instead, focus on acquiring knowledge and skills. Does school cost something? These are the ten key questions that students face. Is it finally worth it to face these problems and conflicts? If you ask the students, ten of eight will tell you that. While the university gives you maximum security, it has good times and bad results.